10.16.2010

CRAIGSLIST STEALS

Round Restoration Hardware table. Missing leaf extender and needs a little finishing work on top. BUT for $75 bucks...i mean seriously. If it fit more than 4 people comfortably I'd have this in a second. 

Pottery Barn queen size bed. Wrought Iron. Beautiful. Overpriced. Talk them down from $500 to....well probably $300.

Ridiculous beautiful round glass/brass table. To-Die-For. $100....if I wasn't cheap/broke I'd buy this in a second...or try to talk them down to $75 then live happily ever after. just me, my zoo, and my round coffee table. 

Mid Century bench. low. cute. in my opinion, needs a new upholstery job. your choice...$30. put it at the end of your bed, in an entryway, as an ottoman. be happy.

Antique Chair. again, needs new upholstery, however....gorg-eous. -$40 (shut up!)

Peace and Love,

KD

No comments:

Post a Comment