6.02.2011

phone, camera, music

one of the most amazing thigns to happen to my life is my iphone. i'm terrible i know-don't tell me...you don't have to...i know-already-know. thanks. but just think-music at the press of a screen, all of my muisc, all of pandora's music, all of itunes music-amaze. camera-an amazing camera (i cannot even fathom the iphone5...omg). email, facebook, phone itself (go figure), text, chat, you. name. it.

that being said-here are some of my photos via sweet iphone4...my new bestie


a&k:: bartly wedding :: may 2011

a&k:: bartly wedding :: may 2011


a&k:: bartly wedding :: may 2011


a&k:: bartly wedding :: may 2011


Baxty sleeps on a pillow May 2011

my iphone4 camrea makes me happy may 2011


Finn loves his Uncy WyWy may 2011




hh with wyatt :: home for summer from TX :: may 2011

hh with wyatt :: home for summer from TX :: may 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment