6.20.2012

after taking off a handful of weekends, we've finally been making a little progress on the dhause house!

I FINISHED my old dining table made new....except i used "gloss" instead of "semi-gloss" polyurethane by accident....sigh. up next...chairs!

the back of the house isn't a patchy mess anymore....we have replaced one side of siding completely. now we've gotten rid of the patchy siding, and introduced a multi colored house....hum.


i planted plants...like real plants.


I also dug dirt...lots of dirt and pushed it in a wheelbarrow...a barrow i said, one with a very flat tire.


I finished door painting, painted a little interior door frame and actually brought interior doors...back to the interior. however, in painting the frames....so the dining room became the closets....


No comments:

Post a Comment