9.27.2009

Visiting The YAK!


Andy and I went to Yakima this weekend. Kim and Andy had a work meeting at Suncadia and so I drove over shortly after them, picked Andy up and we spent the next few days with my family. All sorts of great things come from family-spending-time. We cleaned out our storage/laundry room, worked a bit on the garage, guest bedroom and various basement related areas, got my hair cut randomly (Thank you Aunty!), visited with our wedding photographer Michael Fisk and got a chance to check out his new studio, ate great food, spend some QT with my Nana, and found out my cousin Aimee is getting married!! Such a fun filled and relaxing weekend! Here are some photos...enjoy.


Andy life size...and Andy giant size:)

Front window of the studio


Same

Thank the Lord for a talented Aunty...who knew my hair would ever be that big!?

Michael Fisk's new studio in Yakima!


Andy and I at my Aunt and Uncle's, celebrating birthdays and commitments!

Aimee and Des!

Celebrating Des' 32nd birthday!

My Uncle Dennis and a huge Bill Brennen painting at Bob's Keg and Cork:)

My mama talking to Aimee and Des...they are getting MARRIED!

Dad and Andy enjoying beer and conversation...as usual. 

We made a visit to Johnson's Orchard...delicious!


Yakima Fruit

Y, Y-U, Y-U-M!


Pears!

Nectarine

Peaches

Red Delicious 




Johnson's Orchard

Fallen apples...that I wanted to eat

Mr. Pear

Mini spending time with her G-pa


We came home to my first piece of mail with my new name on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment