11.09.2009

Some of The Many Things I Love

-my dog

-my God

-my husband

-coffee at the perfect temperature

-my beautiful family

-pretending i know how to cook

-the smell of fresh citrus

-my tiny apartment

- a really great song that I can't help but sing to

-my endlessly frustrating job

-big sculptural naked fall and winter trees

-fall

-summer

-India

-chocolate and all chocolate related things

-good, meaningful, well written movies

-stupid, cheesy, fun loving, silly movies

-my brother's strong faith and the example he sets

-my warm bed

-most shows on BRAVO (even the terribly trashy ones)

-text messaging

-FB

-baby smith and his mama and dad

-the bailey family and their corresponding fams

-my besties and their encouragement (and incredibly different personalities)

-scrubs....oh how i love scrubs

-wedding and home design blogs and magazines

-weddings in general

-my wedding specifically

-black and white pictures

-a clean home

-peanut butter

-peppermint and anything that includes it

-my co-worker Annie who is flipping hilarious and so helpful

-day dreaming

-sleep dreaming

-memories

-walks with mini

-the ballet

-Seattle

-flowers poking through the earth in the spring

-raisin nut bran

-milk over ice...the only time i'll drink it in fact, is over ice

-when we had good days at the SF

-doing well on an exam i really studied hard for

-top pot with my husband on Sundays

-lists and the act of making them

-being organized

-traveling


1 comment: