3.25.2010

Dream Kitchen


I will have you sink...yes I will.

Rockin' light fixtures!

Love the huge fridge and the seemingly seamless clean lines of these countertops.

ahhhh backsplash...perhaps the only thing that could make me stray from subway tile...

love these cabinets and range...

DARK FLOOOOORSSSSS!!!!!!


Dark cabinets are not my thing...however---these almost gray brown intrigue me.

Dark floors, dark countertops, and white cabinets with beautiful hardware? Sing my song kitchen...sing away.

If you tell me you don't love everything about this kitchen (especially the chandelier)...you're simply lying.

if we end up with a galley kitchen- it best look like this.

SUBWAY TILE+double farmhouse sinks+multi color cabinets+an old-school range (and hardware)=dream come true.


Could this island be any cooler?


little pops of color in an all white kitchen!

Love this sink!



I might love subway tile too much...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment