8.22.2010

Hilary and Matt Glass!

I was blessed by the opportuny to help with coordination and being the Bridal Biotch (a little name I've given myself...hah) for my friend Hilary Glass (formally Carpenter). I met Hilary in A&P at SPU and well, Matt, her now husband is a very lucky man! Hilary is a beautiful soul and a blessing as a friend. Enjoy some shots from their fabulous event!


Beautiful floral pomanders hung from the trees at the ceremony site!

Beautiful garden ceremony!

Couldn't have been more dreamy!

Moments after Mr. and Mrs. became a reality:)

love love love love love!

Beautiful weather, beautiful folks!

SUCH a stunning wedding party

Parents of the Groom

Boy band shot:

Reception was right on the water, and these cupcakes were literally the most delicious I HAVE EVER HAD IN ALL 24-YEARS OF MY SWEETS EATING LIFE!
Delicious and mini hors d' oeuvres!

I was in charge of Hil's bouquet for a bit...:)

Beautiful and classy decor...not to mention my favorite colors!

Traci was my date:)

Signing of the official docs! Marriage license!



Hil had the BEST BMs! Sweet group of lovely ladies!

I had two....

SUCH an amazingly beautiful bride!

First Dance

Also the First Dance...:)

Hil and her baby brother

Bestie and Sister!

I had a wee bit tooooo much fun with these girls!

The bride gettin' down!

Happy Bride and Groom!

Peace and Love,

KD

No comments:

Post a Comment