1.10.2011

A Simple Prayer

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day,


I thank You for my being able to see

And to hear this morning.

I'm blessed because You are

A forgiving God and

An understanding God.

You have done so much for me

And You keep on blessing me.

Forgive me this day for everything

I have done, said or thought

That was not pleasing to you.

I ask now for Your forgiveness.

Please keep me safe

From all danger and harm.

Help me to start this day

With a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.

Let me make the best of each and every day

To clear my mind so that I can hear from You.

Please broaden my mind

That I can accept all things.

Let me not whine and whimper

Over things I have no control over.

And give me the best response

When I'm pushed beyond my limits.

I know that when I can't pray,

You listen to my heart.

Continue to use me to do Your will.

Continue to bless me that I may be

A blessing to others.

Keep me strong that I may help the weak...

Keep me uplifted that I may have

Words of encouragement for others.

I pray for those that are lost

And can't find their way.

I pray for those that are misjudged

And misunderstood.

I pray for those who

Don't know You intimately.
That God changes people and

God changes things.



I pray that every eye that reads this

Knows there is no problem, circumstance,

Or situation greater than God.

Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.

I pray that these words be received

Into the hearts of every eye that sees it

No comments:

Post a Comment