1.03.2011

weddings, thoughts n' stuff

I wanted to start the new year off making meaningful and inspiring posts...but sadly i have very little to say.... maybe once some positive thoughts come streaming my way...hopefully in the near future...i'll be able to share them with you. Until then I'd like to do a little feature on my friend's friend's wedding. My bestie, Katie Crutcher's little sister Paige was a BM in this CA based wedding. I'd love to give credit to both the bride (alexandra rains)/groom (beau rains) and photographer...sadly I cannot due to not actually knowing either...hah!...oh the power of FB....however....Please do enjoy these cute pics and if you know this loverly lady....do give her props from a fellow wedding obsessed blogger-me:)











<-- my personal fave







peace and love,

kd

No comments:

Post a Comment