8.15.2011

dhouse house update

i've neglected to update y'all on my house. not that there is much to update on....or maybe i just cannot remember what i HAVE and HAVE NOT updated on. anywho-here are some current-ish photos along with some ideas....:) always ideas....
cute rug i want-for my room or for a someday boy nursery-or for my room:)
rug i want for my guest bedroom. love.
table i must have for dining area...yes...love.
towel love....
pillow love...
 glass...

yard stage one
 yard stage two
yard stage three


bar top stage one....
bar top stage two....
bar top stage three...
bar top stage four, and almost final. the bar ended up being taller than we assumed (although regular kitchen bar top height) thus, we have to get new stools. the ones my parents gave us are for counter top height. sad day. please note tools and other home updating items on window...ha!

next up: curtains....oh and that huge list posted just below this entry....baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment